Published Date: 15 August 2023
To install a new firmware version on a base station and/or handset, please follow the instructions provided in the firmware update guide.
WARNING - Please be sure to read this Information!
M6 repeaters ONLY are supported in this firmware version.
Downgrade to 530B10 is possible on M900, but will reset all ""User" and "Engineer" profiles.
After upgrading from <=530B10, the base asks to set new passwords for "Engineer" and "User". Make sure you either provision the passwords or you change them immediately !!!
Please reboot the base station(s) (chain reboot in multi cells) before triggering the upgrade, to free up some memory and avoid any issues.
This version has two additional user profiles introduced after 530B10. ("User" & "Engineer")
How to Update a DECT Device
- Firmware update server address: https://dect.snom.com
- Required version: 670 (for the bases M400, M900)
- Required version: 670 (for the handsets M30, M70, M80, M85, M90)
- Required version: 670 (for the headset A190)
- Required branch: 202 (for the bases M400, M900)
- Required branch: 201 (for the handsets M70, M80, M85, M90)
- Required branch: 01 (for the headset A190)
- Voice prompts for A190
- M400 SHA-256: dafa15d006f62f68134bc87e65e80e2f7795cfcc71dfe08b42cc1e4055bb44cc
- M900 SHA-256: 6a4b19b9f17bba9d2b221f6268af799598c70440b8c9912717cbf9553cb31fd5
- M90 SHA-256: d40076f380a20658885e607a86089312f00b366f5f7dd03f6117c3621b6f0514
- M85 SHA-256: a82c27e5f6903d206781f61e693562be7c85dda970db1055c15e449027bc02dc
- M80 SHA-256: e76947bc331c82a0bd8ac5f4fc269e567a616b09c895663bc2dfcacd0f0b88a9
- M70 SHA-256: c57581d0084e54847c3e5d15d0a4800e09b132b31f066e622f140cb3f15ed8e3
- M65 SHA-256: e6df762c707996b8829835bbe1030ff18aaa782a679449d62dd18384da51e1fd
- M30 SHA-256: 3aec7f2991956d408ba1aad78a6826c6375e221fe03ce5f656249289737f5f8e