Your evaluation license for Confluence has expired. Here's the information you need to continue using Confluence
The M700 DECT base station can be used as a single cell or as a multi cell system. To configure the M700 as a multicell, a base station with access data is registered on the respective PBX (here an example on the 3CX) and this is switched to Multicell "Enabled". Thus this base automatically becomes the primary base and every further base becomes a secondary base of the same network after switching on the Multicell mode, as long as you have used the same "System Chain ID". How the configuration works in detail can be seen in the following description.
Activating the multi-cell mode
First you enter the IP address of the first M700 base station in your web browser and
use the default credentials for "username" and "password": admin
- First navigate to the "Multi cell" menu item. Now it looks like this:
Please switch the item "Multi cell system" to "Enabled".Please note the "System Chain ID". This must be identical for all devices in the same cell.
- After you have accepted this setting, the view of the start page changes as follows after a short time:
" Multi cell Unchained - Allowed to Join as Primary "
A few seconds later, the following view appears:
"Multi cell Ready (Active) Primary"
The first base is now activated as primary base and ready to accept secondary bases.
- Now start a second M700 and open its web interface.
- Navigate again to the menu item "Multi cell".
- Set the setting for "Multi cell system" to "Enabled" and accept the setting.
Note that the "System Chain ID" is identical to the Master Base. By default it is set to "512".
- After a short time the display of the sersten secondary base changes as follows:
And after a few moments, when the first secondary base has synchronized with the primary base, the view changes again:
For other secondary bases, synchronization may vary depending on the size of the multicell.
→ If you want to add more M700s to your multicell, proceed in the same way as adding the second base station.