The destination tag uses these attributes:
- context -> see general description
- require -> see general description
- id is mandatory -> when it's set to state: the destination will be the state of an xml entity, else:
- until 8.7.3: names a variable (never an array). Should no variable of that name exist, it will be created.
- since 8.7.4: names either a variable, an array or or an array member, distinguished by the postfix, e.g.: a_variable, an_array, an_array_member
- should the destination not exist, it will be created