This page describes how to check which firmware version is currently installed on your:
- M500 base station(s)
- M55 handset(s)
- M58 deskset(s)
You can get this information via the Web UI, Phone UI or export configuration file. Each method is described below.
Note: if you have a dual-cell or multi-cell configuration, you can perform these steps on any base station. The WebUI will display the firmware versions of all connected devices.
- Open a Web browser. In the address bar, enter the IP address
- On the Status → Cordless Status page, the Firmware column shows the currently installed M55/M58 firmware versions.
- On the M55 or M58, open the Main menu.
- Select Settings → Status → Product Info → Base/Cell, and scroll down to Firmware ver. to display the currently installed .
NOTE: if you have a dual-cell or multi-cell configuration, this is the firmware version of the base station to which the M55/M58 is localized.
To find out which base station this is, look at the MAC number on the phone screen, and find the matching MAC number on the Web UI: Status → Base Status page.
- Press Back and select This device. Scroll down to Firmware ver. to display the currently installed M55/M58 firmware version.
Export configuration file
- Open a Web browser. In the address bar, enter the IP address of the base station you want to check.
- On the Servicing → Provisioning page, scroll down to Export configuration, and click the Export button.
- Display the configuration file you just exported. The second line shows the currently installed M500 firmware version.
# Model Number = M500
# SW Version = 1.9.0-rc1