- Please make sure that all your base stations and handsets have the suggested firmware version combination, as documented on our firmware download centre.
- Always update all base stations first, then the handsets.
Log on to the web interface of the base station and click on the "Firmware Update" link
Insert http://dect.snom.com into the "Firmware update server address" field. The firmware path should stay empty for all updates to versions starting with 400BXX.
- Insert the Required version number (e.g. 410) and Required branch number (e.g. 4) for all your handsets.
- Click the "Save/Start Update" button
To initiate the firmware update process, place all handsets into the charging cradles.
Please read these instructions to update your Base Station M300 / M700.
You can monitor the progress on the firmware update process on the WUI of the base station. To do this:
- On the M700 go to the Extensions page and check the FWU Progress field
- On the M300 go to the Extensions page, then click on Handsets and check the FWU Progress field
Once the update process is running, you will see a Percentage Number in the FWU Progress Field.