Your evaluation license for Confluence has expired. Here's the information you need to continue using Confluence
Updating a M300 / M700 / M900 base station
- Log on to the web interface of the base station and click on the "Firmware Update" link
Insertinto the "Firmware update server address" field.
If you want to operate the "M900" base station with the "M25, M65 or M85" handsets, please note that you must update the "M900" to at least version "450 - B11" and the handsets to "410 - B11". Start with the base station. It is best to update all devices to the same, latest FW version.
If you want to operate the "M300/M700" base station with the "M70, M80 or M90" handsets, please note that you must update the "M300/M700" to at least version "410 - B14" and the handsets to "450 - B11". Start with the base station. It is best to update all devices to the same, latest FW version.
The firmware path field should be left empty.
- Click on the "Save/Start Update" button
- Insert the Required version number (e.g. 450) and the Required branch number (e.g. 13) you want to install.
- Click on the "Save/Start Update" button again to initiate the update process.
Troubleshooting Firmware Update
- If everything is working properly the base will start downloading the firmware. At the end of the download the system checks the binary integrity. This procedure can take some minutes.
- At the end of the previous steps the base station will apply the firmware upgrade. During this phase the device will be unreachable and you should see the base LED blinking in orange and then in red.
- After some minutes the base station should be correctly updated and reachable via the web interface
Please read these instructions to update your handsets M25 / M65 / M70 / M80 / M85 /M90.
- You can perform the firmware update using our firmware update server -
- Please always refer to our Firmware Update Centre to find our latest public firmware release