The IPPhoneInput tag isplays an input field. The entered value can be put anywhere into the Url for the next XML file to process by a freely definable token. In combination with URI fragment commands the value can be used to set settings or variables.
The IPPhoneInput can contain some subtags:
The URL that is fetched after the input has been finished with the OK (check-mark) button. All occurences of the string defined in the InputToken element will be replaced by the entered value.
- sel: Preselect this directory entry
- Name: The displayed text for the directory entry
- Telephone: The number dialed, when the directory entry is selected.
Required element to determine the input rule.
- Conditional Elements: TODO add link
- DisplayName: Header of the intput field. Currently this is displayed in the title, so the Title element has no effect for SnomIPPhoneInput
- DefaultValue: The default value that will be pre-filled into the input field
- InputToken: Defines a token, that will be replaced in the Url by the entered value
- InputMask: limiting the input position and input mode. 9, a, A characters will act as mask with correspondent input mode (9 as number input mode, a as lower-case input mode and A as upper-case input mode)
- InputFlags: Specifies the type of input field.
- Valid values:
- a: normal text
- t: telephone number
- n: number
- e: number with text
- u: uppercase text
- l: lowercase text
- p: password
- pn: numeric password
- Valid values:
- InputModeFixed: locks the input mode and does not allow users to change it. You can use this flag by adding it to your <InputItem> like this: <InputModeFixed>1</InputModeFixed>
There is no content with the specified labels