Konftel 300Wx devices can be registered on the Snom M700/M300 DECT base stations.
Starting from version v355B21 up to 10 Konftel 300Wx devices per base/multicell are supported.
- Only the Konftel 300Wx is supported. Other Konftel models example the 300W are not supported
- On the DECT base station is required a firmware version v355B16 minimum
- Make sure you have the latest or a recent firmware version on the Konftel device. Older firmware versions do not send all the information needed by the M700/M300
- Known issue: In versions 400B2, 400B4 and 410B4 the registration from Konftel to M700/M300 is not possible because of a bug that has already been fixed. Fix Versions: Starting from 410B1.
The Konftel 300Wx is treated like a Snom handsets (i.e. M25/M65/M85), therefore an extension must have been set up for it on the web interface of the Snom base station M700/M300.
To set up an extension please refer to the Admin Guide. Afterward the registration will be completed on the Konftel 300Wx itself.
Please follow the steps below:
- On the Konftel 300Wx select: SETTINGS -> DECT -> REGISTER to start the registration mode. Note: Please note that you must confirm all your choices by pressing OK.
- Select base (1–4). Note: Four base stations can be registered in the Konftel 300Wx. If no base station has been programmed, choose no. 1.
- Enter the M700/M300 base station’s security code (PIN code). The code is 0000 for the Snom M700/M300 base station.
- The Konftel 300Wx is now in registration mode and is searching for a Snom base station.
- If registration was successful, the word SUCCESS will appear in the display of the Konftel 300Wx.
- The Konftel 300Wx is now ready to use with Snom Dect M700/M300.
If you are still unable to register Konftel 300Wx for use in the US:
The M700 requires the 300Wx be set to "US-Nonextended" for the US. You can determine if the Konftel is using the correct DECT band and resolve this by adjusting the DECT band by doing the following:
Access the Service Menu on the Konftel 300Wx:
* Press MENU
* Longpress on the Hold button (Lower left corner).
* Longpress on the Line mode button (Lower right corner)
* Go to DECT REGION and change the DECT band
* Select US-Nonextended
* Save and exit from the service menu and then try registering with the M700
IMPORTANT NOTE: the registration procedure normally works keeping the FFFFFFFFFF IPEI, if you want to specify the Konftel IPEI number you have to make sure to enter it into the HEX form available at the end of the following article: https://helpdesk.snom.com/support/solutions/articles/6000145049-registering-the-konftel-300wx-with-the-snom-dect-m700-m300.
There is no content with the specified labels