To add phones now we have to add extensions under the same menu item.
Click on "Add extension".
Fill in the following items:
- Line Name = Extension (for display only)
- Extension = Sip Username
- Authentication User Name = Sip Username
- Authentication Passwor = Sip Password
- Display Name = Name that is displayed in the handset.
If you want to configure alarms for the M85 in the M700, you will find instructions here: Which M85 hardware revision contains all alarm functions and how do I configure the alarms
If a base station is not connected to the system, please read the following articles:
- My M700 refuses to join the DECT chain.
- Switching to Peer-to-Peer Multi-cell Configuration
Please also note the Multicell deployment guide