Published Date: 25 July 2022
This is the start of a new generation multicell firmware.
To install a new firmware version on a base station and/or handset, please follow the instructions provided in the firmware update guide.
WARNING - Please be sure to read this Information!
| M5 repeaters are not supported in this firmware version and will not be usable after the upgrade!|
Downgrade to 530B7 is possible on M900, but will remove "User" and "Engineer" profiles.
After upgrading, the base asks to set new passwords for "Engineer" and "User". Make sure you either provision the passwords or you change them immediately !!!
Please reboot the base station(s) (chain reboot in multi cells) before triggering the upgrade, to free up some memory and avoid any issues.
This version has two additional user profiles. ("User" & "Engineer")
How to Update a DECT Device
- Firmware update server address: https://dect.snom.com
- Required version: 610 (for the bases M900 and M400)
- Required version: 610 (for the handsets M70, M80, M85, M90)
- Required version: 611 (for the handsets M30)
- Required version: 530 (for the headset A190)
- Required branch: 05 (for the bases M900 and M400)
- Required branch: 05 (for the handsets M70, M80, M85, M90)
- Required branch: 02 (for the handsets M30)
- Required branch: 02 (for the headset A190)
- M900 SHA-256: e9e0f91d4b075b9ff1865db5f8e48b7dcf46b0b195fc38a7e263af2a37e7ae60
- M400 SHA-256: e11a08de27852854845f47466574c5c84075da1e93dd458f78cce0ab6868e7b7
- M90 SHA-256: 1c0f8dd46df4f56ad163ab0face2003643b9fdaf73e0a29aac8ab546c9885212
- M85 SHA-256: c2f80b40fc5af03d12f781253b883dc27e8a1e00d017554c74a8c180aaf62199
- M80 SHA-256: e03e5b81f5022d5129a9fc218dbf0f8edd6231b74a048158f6ca00cec7a48d03
- M70 SHA-256: 4171968b701141ae28b5f1e8e6c7c12d78e81d3b440316b45bd4a48f4dbbf2a7
- M30 SHA-256: 4b4ed52b7882dd66be0b95524f69a067f1afe4854f6c3a934b44d03ae5edca4b