If you have technical problems with your Snom device, please follow the instructions below:
Snom partners are entitled to receive direct Snom support.
- If you are an end user please contact your Snom reseller where the devices were purchased
- If you are a reseller but not yet a Snom partner please contact your distributor, and consider to join* our partner program**. If your distributor should be unable to support you, you can ask for help in our forum community.
- If you are a Snom partner you can follow the instructions reported below.
ATTENTION: Do you have a second hand device and problems to configure it, maybe because it is listed in our redirection server SRAPS?
Please have a look at this article: How can I configure a second hand Snom device that still points to the old PBX because of a redirection
Important notes if you want to create a ticket:
When you create a support ticket please make sure to add as much detailed information possible.
Please always mention the phone model (e.g. D785 or M700).
Please always mention the firmware version installed on the phone.
Explain the problem in detail and give indication how the problem can be re-produced (e.g. call accepted on xxx by subscriber xxx) and times and date.
If necessary, add copies of the syslog or SIP trace, each in a separate text file. You can also include a PCAP trace.
Also be sure to name the PBX (telephone system) used and its version.
If you are a Snom Partner:
If you are a Snom Partner you can create a new ticket by just logging-in the helpdesk platform and then click on the Create Account link.
The following form will appear:
In order to determine the cause of the problem we will need some basic information:
- Please give us a detailed description of the problem and, if possible, a step-by-step procedure to reproduce the issue.
- It is also important to attach to the ticket all required files: logs, device configurations, etc.. (the maximum attachment size is 15MB). This will help us to quickly solve your problem.
- Once you have submitted the ticket, you will receive an email confirming its receipt by Snom.
- Your ticket will be reviewed and an agent will respond by email.
- You can then communicate with the agent simply by replying to the email (please don't modify the email subject), or, if you prefer, you can use the Helpdesk portal.
- If we need more information from you, the agent will ask for it by email and place the ticket in an "Awaiting reply" status. If you have not replied to the request within 48 hours, you will receive an email reminder like the following one:
- If you have not replied to our request, asking for more information, within 6 calendar days, the ticket will be closed by the support agent.
If you are not a Snom Partner:
In this case you can post your question into the Forum:
In case we need more informations or troubleshooting, forum post can be converted into a ticket by an agent: