In this section we would like to show you the most important telephone settings and functions. This is to be understood as a very small look into the manual. You can find a detailed manual here:
If you want to change the language of your handsets from the default English, e.g. to German, then this is easily possible for every user directly on the handset.
- Simply press the "MENU" key on your M15 SC, then "User Settings" and then "Language". There you can select the language.
One of the most important telephony features, especially in companies, is the ability to transfer a call to another phone. This is also called "call transfer". In the following, I will describe how you can transfer incoming calls to another subscriber with an M15 SC.
- Press the button on the top left of your M15 SC. The call is automatically put on hold and the "Transfer to" screen appears.
- Select "A handset party" if you want to transfer the call to another handset registered on the same base.
Select "A new party" if you want to transfer the call to any other number.
- When your selection is highlighted, press .
- Dialing the Third Party :
- If you have selected "A handset party", you will see the Intercom (Internal) screen. Select a handset from the list and press or
, to dial.
- When you select "A new party" selected, you will see the message "Transfer to" on the display. Enter the number to which you want to transfer the call; the label appears on the screen.
Press or to dial.
When the other party answers, you announce the call.
- If the other party wants to accept the call, press or . When the call has been transferred, you will see the message "Call transferred".
- Press the top left button on your M15 SC. The call is automatically put on hold and the "Transfer to" screen appears.
- If you selected "A handset party", press .
- Press .
- Enter the number you want to transfer the call to and press or to dial.
When the call is transferred, you will see the message "Call transferred".
Note: This does not mean that the other party has answered the call, only that it is now ringing.