In this small how-to we want to document how to implement a VoIP/SIP doorkeeper using the Snom PA1.
- Connect Line OUT to the Door Phone Speaker
- Connect MIC IN to the Door Phone Receiver
- Key 6 and 7 control Dial Pad Key 1, see also PA-1 Keyboard Matrix
- Connect Key 6 and 7 to the Door Phone Call Button
- From the PA-1 Web User Interface, configure a Speed Dial to an internal Extension and assign it to a Dial Pad Key
- Enable Auto Dial if you wish to dial the number configured under the Speed Dial automatically
- Alternatively, you can use any combination of keys or single Dial Pad Key:
|Dial Pad Key||PIN||PIN|
Electronic Door Strike Relay
Use I/O Connector 1 or 2 to supply voltage to an Electronic Door Strike.
I/O Connector 1
VDD & I/O Connector 2
Pins 1, 2, 3 and 4 are Normally Open contacts. They can be closed, supplying 3.3vdc, by using remote DTMF or the Web Interface.
With the wiring harness connected to the I/O 2 port of the PA 1;
- Black = Ground
- Brown = 12v
- Yellow = Pin 3
- Purple = Pin 4