You need to know the IP address of the base station in order to access the WebUI. In a dual cell configuration, each base station has its own IP address.
This page describes how to identify the IP address of an M500 base station.
How to identify the IP address of a base station
On a handset/deskset registered to the base station, select Settings → Status → Network → IPv4 or IPv6.
- Scroll down to IP address.
- Open a Web browser and enter the IP address in the address bar.
- Open the Status → Base Status page.
- If you see a Mode column, it indicates the base station’s mode in a dual cell configuration.
Look up the Mode to find its corresponding IP address in the IP column. Use this IP address to access the WebUI.
In the example below, the Primary base station’s IP address is 10.91.20.11 and the Secondary base station’s IP address is 10.91.20.109.
- If you do not see a Mode column, it indicates a single cell configuration.
The IP column shows the base station’s IP address (which will match the IP address shown on the handset/deskset).
Use this IP address to access the WebUI. However, at this point you have already accessed the WebUI (in step 3).
In the example below, the base station’s IP address is 10.91.20.71.