Here can you find older Firmware Releases.
Upgrading to version 400BXX from version 324BXX or earlier:
- IMPORTANT NOTE 1: Direct upgrading from version 323 to 400BXX is not possible, you have to update first to the version 324B12, then to 355B25 and then to the version 400. To facilitate customers in this task we prepared an auto-update script from 324B12 to 400BXX. This means the upgrade will have two steps: 1) manually upgrade from version 323 to 324B12; 2) for further upgrading from 324B12 to 400, you can follow the instructions here: http://dect.snom.com/324-to-400/auto-update.php
- IMPORTANT NOTE 2: Direct upgrading from version 324BXX to 400BXX is not possible, you have to update first to the version 355B25 and then to the version 400 to facilitate customers in this task we prepared an auto-update script at this address: http://dect.snom.com/324-to-400/auto-update.php , please follow the reported instructions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE 3: Rollback to version 355BXX or 380BXX is possible from version 400BXX
Upgrading to version 355BXX from version 324BXX or earlier:
- IMPORTANT NOTE 1: After upgrading to the version 355BXX you WILL NOT ABLE TO DOWNGRADE TO THE VERSION 324BXX. Please take this upgrade carefully
- IMPORTANT NOTE 2: The upgrade will remove all the manually uploaded contacts from the global addressbook. Please make sure to re-upload the addressbook after the update.
- IMPORTANT NOTE 3: In case you are doing the update from a 323 version you need to update to the version 324B12 before applying the version 355
Version 410B04 (base) 410B03 (handsets):