Published Date: 01 June 2019
To install a new firmware version on a base station and/or handset, please follow the instructions provided in the firmware update guide.
- After upgrading to version 450BXX or higher the rollback to version 410BXX or previous is not possible.
- After the base upgrade to 450B08 also handsets must be upgraded to the version 450B08.
- Please read the release notes carefully before upgrading, some major known issue are present
MAJOR KNOWN ISSUES:
- DECT-632: Wrong SIP request URI in Record-Route (strict routing) scenario. This issue is breaking compatibility with 3CX SBC (and other SBCs that require strict routing)
- DECT-629: No audio after hold INVITE or reINVITE
Update via http://dect.snom.com
- Firmware update server address:
- Required version: 450
- Required branch: 08 (for the base M700 and M300)
- Required branch: 05 (for the handsets M25 M65 M85)
- M700 SHA-256: 3bbaa35807d0245691d8712ba2a5e348f5acf33d4d09d3f4b9b49ed521193a90
- M300 SHA-256: a101956a2d6dddfc862727a84fdfdc9ce7302ce0193473375154fc6e411fc8d5
- M85 SHA-256: cc8f22654f2faf6f7dc4e14b0168545526e9343506657287d259e521cf766d14
- M65 SHA-256: 6c07195c9c116d76076be0cf910ccb56e5b791b0f17d26a0cdbcbd0099c73d07
- M25 SHA-256: ad97f4f9d9df40f7bf75494089682021cf849b72e31e8660d322ffa7af788740