Published Date: 25 September 2020
To install a new firmware version on a base station and/or handset, please follow the instructions provided in the firmware update guide.
- 3CX and Yeastar users please stick to firmware version 501.1, as 510 version is causing problems with handsets randomly not ringing. We are currently investigating this issue.
- After upgrading to version 450BXX or higher the rollback to version 410BXX or previous is not possible.
- After uprading to version 500BXX or higher you need to update also any M5 Repeater you would like to use at least to 480B5.
- A direct update of the base station from V450BXX to V510B1 or higher is not possible, an intermediate update to V500B1 or V501B1 is required first.
- please read the release notes carefully before upgrading
Update via http://dect.snom.com
- Firmware update server address:
- Required version: 510 (for the bases M900, M700 and M300)
- Required version: 500 (for the headset A190)
- Required branch: 01 (for the bases M900, M700 and M300)
- Required branch: 01 (for the handsets M25, M65, M70, M80, M85, M90)
- Required branch: 01 (for the headset A190) / Use: A190/VP_A190_v490_b0001.fwu in A190 Updatefield.
- M900 SHA-256: 17c5a323088ae9d2969f5438b0f6b3f0c7339c08243c0f99dfbc22edaaa20a5f
- M700 SHA-256: 00f2951986045aa550d5747c0dbb2a85b5caf79a345c8c95d1a0bbf5ac511720
- M300 SHA-256: cf8e7da73ca1bb73f4bf64f485efa783c0719e9b4c36f94d1a0208b290aacbcf
- M90 SHA-256: 56f0095fb362d723feafdc896d946048191309f6e425fb8af4ab47674d5dc8cc
- M85 SHA-256: fd50f377869b3b752deb4d3ef45cf062516bffed793020459c4cbbade7f78827
- M80 SHA-256: 3138b349b5f3288ea85fa2b63dae220353b1f2c3e4b9e9aa80979d1f86f4f8d2
- M70 SHA-256: 5556da1025484c3af2cf84411cf8c70efb720180b36ddda040751758b95ca5d6
- M65 SHA-256: 47fa0a0b81ad28d9981434fc90bdd3c7adf488fdfa2737a087b9645fe83c02f7
- M25 SHA-256: 9d18116189f49bb2320decbc1b678b0f6e2184ced3a5b2e511887927e6ed0a13
- A190 SHA-256: e7537f8d5767dc6a5d0f68f1bf0310e9b6e0c2fc447a17ebe8a21fccea3285c0