Published Date: 18 January 2021
To install a new firmware version on a base station and/or handset, please follow the instructions provided in the firmware update guide.
- After upgrading to version 450BXX or higher the rollback to version 410BXX or previous is not possible.
- After uprading to version 500BXX or higher you need to update also any M5 Repeater you would like to use at least to 480B5.
- A direct update of the base station from V450BXX to V510B1 or higher is not possible, an intermediate update to V500B1 or V501B1 is required first.
- Please read the release notes carefully before upgrading.
- Please reboot the base station(s) before triggering the upgrade, to free up some memory and avoid any issues.
Update via http://dect.snom.com
- Firmware update server address:
- Required version: 520 (for the bases M900, M700 and M300)
- Required version: 520 (for the handsets M25, M65, M70, M80, M85, M90)
- Required version: 520 (for the headset A190)
- Required branch: 01 (for the bases M900, M700 and M300)
- Required branch: 01 (for the handsets M25, M65, M70, M80, M85, M90)
- Required branch: 01 (for the headset A190) / Use: A190/VP_A190_v0520_b0001.fwu in A190 Updatefield.
- M900 SHA-256: 4aed8cda77b9d944c3bba47ef8c70ac4b81309d1015634142b34878847fcc9e6
- M700 SHA-256: 94c54fc5223893c804b4f08e5e09cbf0deb1f33e1be206970a667515d7b1a113
- M300 SHA-256: cec4982bab468e4592f6c74bbe5f4d0ced61fe702284fcc9860a7809cfb51428
- M90 SHA-256: b3cabb3fad71aff06d8a8a22c72bd1f09beb8174ddf94d0aa3f8d0f2269333e4
- M85 SHA-256: f776ed8423bc1b7f60e4d3757f92d4f090e4de63b93479d32c5878140d23568f
- M80 SHA-256: 0ea4f2d8992a4071466d80a3bf07dd8a97a3a39666a8ec9388f70c17a282c570
- M70 SHA-256: 2f1c2f413ad9758536a2df8d2359abce05d4f7c228d08f2ba33b20a8e926be43
- M65 SHA-256: 37cce8878c1d8926efccdb43a45ffcbab2e4873edc383e67fcd90648a672ee27
- M25 SHA-256: 81108bd850c84d4a07689fc0c7822a5756d7f98966862a8682bb44052a116791
- A190 SHA-256: f7c20d267c45855f4ef54acaf3d7ab6010cab750429c39ee3b797658ed73e570
This page has no comments.