Update: M25 / M65 / M70 / M80 / M85 /M90
- Please make sure that all your base stations and handsets have the suggested firmware version combination, as documented on our firmware download centre.
- Always update all base stations first, then the handsets.
If you want to operate the "M900" base station with the "M25, M65 or M85" handsets, please note that you must update the "M900" to at least version "450 - B11" and the handsets to "410 - B11". Start with the base station.
If you want to operate the "M300/M700" base station with the "M70, M80 or M90" handsets, please note that you must update the "M300/M700" to at least version "410 - B14" and the handsets to "450 - B11". Start with the base station.
Updating the handsets: M25 / M65 / M70 / M80 / M85 /M90 - Step-by-Step Instructions
Log on to the web interface of the base station and click on the "Firmware Update" link
Insert http://dect.snom.com into the "Firmware update server address" field. The firmware path should stay empty for all updates to versions starting with 400BXX.
- Insert the Required version number (e.g. 410) and Required branch number (e.g. 4) for all your handsets.
- Click the "Save/Start Update" button
To initiate the firmware update process, place all handsets into the charging cradles.
Please read these instructions to update your Base Station M300 / M700 / M900.
You can monitor the progress on the firmware update process on the WUI of the base station. To do this:
- On the M700 go to the Extensions page and check the FWU Progress field
- On the M300 go to the Extensions page, then click on Handsets and check the FWU Progress field
Once the update process is running, you will see a Percentage Number in the FWU Progress Field.