Web User Interface
Advanced - Behavior (Tab) - Phone Behavior (Section):
: Intercom Policy
Phone User Interface
Initial Firmware Version
Incoming intercom-calls - (i.e. those that use the Alert-Info SIP header, see intercom) do not ring but go directly to connected. That is if the situation and this setting allow it.
- off - will disable auto-connect
- always - will enable auto-connect without restrictions (if there is already an active call, call_waiting needs to be enabled)
- idle - will allow auto-connect only when phone is in idle-screen
- not_busy - will allow auto-connect except for when the user is in an active call, i.e. holding a call will allow for intercom-interuptions, while any call in one of the following states will disable auto-connect: ringing, calling, connected, being held by the other call-partner.
- <not_busy> (since 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168)
- from 7.1.39 = off
- on snom PA1+ = off