For the more recent version 10 and the Snom D3XX - D7XX Series recent models please see here: Configuring VPN on Snom Deskphones
- The below VPN patch must be installed only for the following firmware version ranges:
- 184.108.40.206 <= x <= 220.127.116.11
- 18.104.22.168 <= x <= 22.214.171.124
Click here to expand...
- In case you have firmware with version < 126.96.36.199 or < 188.8.131.52 the VPN feature is already enabled on the firmware
- In case you have a firmware > 184.108.40.206 or > 220.127.116.11 the VPN feature patch version must be aligned with the firmware version (please check the firmware download page).
- Snom 8-series
- Snom MeetingPoint
- Right-click on the appropriate link for your device and choose Copy shortcut:
- Open the Web User Interface and navigate to the Software Updatepage
- Paste the link into the Firmware field
Web User Interface -> Software Update -> Firmware
--> The Device reboots and starts the software update.
Note: Do not disconnect the power at anytime!
- Check your firmware version afterwards