Container are XML structures allowing to specify a list of setting file URLs/tags which will be consecutively requested by the phone. There are currently two container types supported:
- Setting Files Container
- Setting Container
Setting Files Container
- Setting files container are XML files using the <setting-files> tag
- They should be the first XML file provisioned.
- They allow to specify a list of setting file URLs:
- Formerly used ASCII text based setting files(limitations apply)
- XML phone settings files
- XML function key setting files
- XML directory setting files
- XML dial plan setting files
- XML uploads setting files
- XML certificate setting files
- XML Language setting files --> multiple language support (except snom370) for the
- The URLs are requested in the defined order (1)..(n).
- Setting container are XML files using the <settings> tag.
- They allow to specify the following setting file tags in one file, e.g: