The phone settings XML tag (<phone-settings>) contains the main part of the available configuration parameters.
This XML tag can be used either inside the <settings> tag
or as an individual XML file whose URL is listed inside <setting-files> tag
- The following attributes are allowed:
- e="2" defines that unicode-values inside xml-escapes (e.g. & # 6 4 ;) may be greater than 255.
- <parameter> tag contains
- idx representing a valid account index
- perm representing a valid permission flag
- value representing the parameter value
action representing the action on the setting, currently only supported value is "remove"
"remove" will remove only the value from the setting. Note that this setting only applies to a small list of settings.
the action attribute was added in 10.1.57.0 and later releases, it can only be applied to the below listed settings and if used on any other settings will simply result in a normal "set" of the included value overwriting any previous value