Unfortunately, we had a subtile issue in versions 355 and 380 where the address book was not available after a roaming or a handover of a handset. This issue was fixed with version 400 B2, released in November 2017. In order to fix the problem and have the central address book properly working, you have to:
- Upgrade to version 400B2 or later
- logon on the web interface
- click on the Firmware Update link
- fill the Firmware update server address field with http://dect.snom.com
- For the fields Update Base Stations and all the handset please fill:
- Required version: 400
- Required branch: 2
- Click Save / Start Update
- After the update you should apply a change on the address book (adding a new entry, or modify some of them) and wait for all the bases to download the new address book (by default 3CX is using a 30 minutes timeout).
If this doesn't solve your issue, please open a support request (helpdesk.snom.com
) providing the device settings and a syslog
taken when the base downloads the central address book.