This guide will show you how to register (pairing) and deregister the C52-SP Speaker/Microphone and an A230 DECT dongle.
For different cases you might need different solutions. Ultimately, however, you only need one of the two listed procedures to register or deregister.
- Case 1: You have lost the A230 dongle or it is defective. As a result, the dongle to which your C52-SP was paired is no longer available.
- Solution 1: You buy a new A230 dongle. This is unregistered. Here you simply have to go through the pairing procedure below.
- Solution 2: You receive another A230 dongle that you have already used. Here you should first go through the deregistration procedure and then the pairing procedure for both devices (Dongle and C52-SP).
- Case 2: You have lost the C52-SP or it is defective. You will receive a replacement device.
- Solution 1: To use the existing "old" A230 dongle, it must be deregistered and then the pairing procedure must be carried out.
Deregistering/Unpair the A230
To deregister a A230 DECT Dongle please follow these instructions:
- Press the key on the dongle for 10 seconds to enter deregistration mode.
After 4 seconds of pressing the red LED starts to double-flash; at the end of the 10 seconds the LED starts to flash red rapidly, indicating that the dongle has entered deregistration mode.
- Then release the key and press it again for 1 second to confirm deregistration.
The LED turns green for three seconds, turns off for one second and then shows steady red light.
Deregistering/Unpair the C52-SP
- To disconnect, hold the "Register" button for 10 seconds, release and immediately press the button again.
- If everything is done correctly, the unit should stop flashing and a moment later, all the lights should turn yellow for a few seconds and then turn off.
- Now the connection between the DECT dongle and the C52-SP is successfully disconnected.
Make sure that the C52-SP is charged and the power supply is connected and within 30 cm of the A230.
- First press the button on the A230 dongle for 4 seconds, it starts blinking red.
- Then press and hold the registration button on the bottom of the C52-SP until the LEDs blinking red/green.
- If the process was successful, all LEDs on the C52-SP light up green and then turn off. The LED on the A230 also stops flashing.
- You can test the function by pressing the "call answer button". If the C52-SP is correctly paired, the phone will now start a call and you will hear a dial tone from the C52-SP's speaker. At the same time all LEDs are permanently lit in green.
- If the C52-SP continues to flash yellow, go back to steps 1 and 2 (sometimes it does not work the first time).