In case the phone license becomes corrupted or damaged, the phone display will show the error "SIP Disabled".
To solve this issue you need to re-upload the phone license.
- Open a support ticket on Snom's helpdesk portal and provide the MAC address of the affected phone.
- Snom technical support team will provide you with a license file for your phone in a file named macaddr.txt
- Log into the Web User Interface of your phone and navigate to Software Update > Manual License Upload
- Select the "choose file" button to the right of License File and select macaddr.txt from the location you saved it to on your computer.
- From the Web User Interface, navigate to Status > Log and search for the message " [NOTICE] SIP: License installed successfully"
- Your phone should be ready to use.