<dyn-languages> provisioning tag is used to customize single translation labels in the phone menu.
This feature is available starting with version 10.1.44.0.
A complete list of label names can be found under Firmware Update Center:
- click on the version that your phone is running
- download the Customization Files for your model
- extract the archive
- browse to the languages directory
- open one of the gui_lang files, either gui_lang_EN.xml or the one for your language if you prefer
- search in the file for the text that you wish to replace
- take the value under n="...", and remove the "lang_" part at the beginning
- for example, the label for text "Preferences" is "preferences_settings":
See also Function_Keys.
After applying the settings:
Below you can download the example settings file: