Step by Step Guide:
- Isolate the PA1 from your Network and DHCP Server.
- Allow the PA1 to go through its boot process.
- Allow the power LED to flash for about a minute and then press the IP reset button to interrupt the DHCP process.
- The power LED will turn solid red and shortly after the call LED will turn solid green.
- Configure your PC with a static IP address of 192.168.0.3, Subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 and make the PA1 your Default Gateway address 192.168.0.2
- Open a Web Browser and connect to the PA1 at the default IP address 192.168.0.2
- If this procedure does not work than you are possibly using and older firmware version. Please update your PA1
- Run a limited DHCP Server on your laptop or connect to your Network and allow the PA1 to obtain and IP address.
- Upgrade the firmware to the latest firmware for the PA1
- You can use our Support tool SPLiT which can run a limited DHCP Server (Snom SPLiT application can be downloaded here https://github.com/pbertera/SPLiT/releases )