To set the phone to "Admin mode":
- Enter phone settings
- Enter "Maintenance" and select "Securiyt → Admin Mode → On".
- On the prompt enter your administrator password, if you have set one, or the default password, which is "0000" (four zeros), and confirm.
If you are in user mode and you don't know the administrator password, you can perform a reset to factory defaults
- Obtain your phone's IP address and currently used firmware version by pressing the Help/Info button
- Open a web browser and choose the URL corresponding to your current firmware version:
- Copy the appropriate URL into the address line of your web browser and then change "phonesIPAdr" to your phone's actual IP address.
- The phone reboots automatically
You can also reset lost administrator and HTTP password by doing a recovery via Network ( Note: This process combines firmware update and factory reset)
Note For Older Snom Phones
Since firmware version 220.127.116.11 on the snom 3xx series it is possible to reset the phone using the key pad by pressing the following key sequence:
* Volume Up * Volume Down #