On this page you will find an overview of all your phones registered on SRAPS. If you are a reseller, phones can be assigned to your account (your company), or belong to one of your end user companies. You can select the entity on the field Company at the top of the table.
For each phone on the list, you will see the following information:
- MAC address: Identifier of the phone
- Product: Phone model
- Provisioning Profile: The profile that has been assigned to the phone.
- Registered: Date stamp when the phone has been initially registered on SRAPS.
Add new phone
To add a new phone, press the +Add button in the top right corner.
You can add one or multiple phones (i.e. MAC addresses) at a time. Just write or copy & paste the MACs into the field.
Each MAC address must be on a separate line.
SRAPS will immediately check if the MAC address is valid, and if belongs to a different user account (Message shows up: MAC already taken)
Chose the company and a provisioning profile you want to assign the new phones to. You can add phones without a provisioning profile, and assign one later.
Find a phone
You can look for a specific phone by typing in the exact MAC address into the search bar in the top right corner of the page.
Edit a phone
If you want to edit the phone, just click on the MAC address, and the edit mask will open.
The following actions are possible:
- You can change the provisioning profile of the phone.
- You can add/delete/change settings for this particular endpoint. (For better understanding, please also check our article on provisioning priorities).
- You can delete the endpoint from SRAPS.
It is not possible to move an endpoint from one company to another. You would need to delete it, and add it to SRAPS under the new company.
This page has no comments.