Product Defaults is the layer of provisioning that applies to all of the phones of the specified model. This allows you to easily define e.g. a standard firmware version you want all of your phones to download right from the start, before even fetching the configuration files.
You can define the following Product Defaults:
- Firmware Update: The phones will automatically download and update to the specified version.
- GUI Customisation: Background images and other UI elements can be customised.
- Custom certificates: Phones can be staged with custom certificates, which the phone will use to authenticate with its provisioning server (not SRAPS).
- GUI Customisation is only available for D-Series phones with colour display, running firmware version starting from 10.1.21.0.
- Custom certificates upload is available for D-Series, MSC-Series and C-Series phones.