There are different Ways to reset your Snom Phone.
- You can reset all Settings of the Phone via Phone User Interface (PUI)
- You can reset all Settings of the Phone via Web User Interface (WUI)
- You can set your Snom Phone back to Factory Reset via TFTP
All configuration changes on the phone will be erased. All local phone book entries will get lost.
Reset your Phone via "Phone User Interface"
|Phone Model||Key combination|
Press **## to reboot.
Long press # while the phone boots up in "Rescue Mode"
Chose Option 1 "Settings reset"
This method is useful if you lost the admin mode password
Reset your Phone via "Web user interface"
If you have access to the phone web user interface, and you are able to switch your phone to admin mode,
you can factory reset the phone by going to the section A dvanced → Update and the press Reset button.
The Snom Phone will now reset all settings and reboot.
Older Snom Phones
- To set the phone back to "Admin mode", press the Settings key .
- Firmware versions lower than 7.X: Select "Admin Mode".
- Firmware versions lower equal or greater 7.X: Enter "Maintenance" and select "Admin Mode".
- On the prompt enter your administrator password, if you have set one, or the default password, which is "0000" (four zeros), and confirm.
- Reset lost administrator password by performing a reset to factory defaults (Warning: All configuration changes get lost!) via Web User Interface (Note: This will work only when the web user interface is not secured by a password):
- Obtain your phone's IP address and currently used firmware version by pressing the Help button on your snom 3x0
- Open any web browser and choose the URL corresponding to your current firmware version:
- Firmware versions lower than 3.X:
- Firmware versions between 3.X and 6.X:
- Firmware versions from 7.X onwards:
- Copy the appropriate URL into the address line of your web browser and then change "phonesIPAdr" to your phone's actual IP address.
- The phone reboots automatically and everything will be accessible again.
- Reset lost HTTP password via Phone User Interface:
- snom360: Press the "Settings" Key and scroll down to "Reset Values". Confirm by pressing and enter the Administrator password!
- snom320: Press the "Settings" Key and press the soft key below the displayed "Reset" and enter the Administrator password!.
- snom300: Press the "Navigation Button" "down" and scroll until "Configuration". Press the "Navigation Button" "right" and confirm by pressing and enter the Administrator password!
- snom190: Use the arrow keys to navigate to "Configuration". Press the left "softkey" below "Reset" and enter the Administrator password!
- You can factory reset the phone in one of the following ways:
- On snom 3xx: By pressing key combination: * Volume Up * Volume Down #
- On snom 7xx/D7xx, D120, 8xx and D3xxU: by using Rescue Mode
- Press * * # # on the keypad (This will reboot the phone).After you have pressed the last time #, keep it pressed and do not stop pressing it.
- The phone will boot into Rescue Mode. Once you see the Rescue Mode you can stop pressing the # key
- Press option 1 for a settings reset and then press any key when prompted to reboot.
- On all phones: By doing a factory reset via network recovery, see: https://helpdesk.snom.com/support/solutions/articles/6000071238-how-to-reset-a-desktop-phone-to-the-factory-defaults-via-network-recovery or TFTP Update ( Note: This process combines firmware update and factory reset)
There is no content with the specified labels